Civil litigation is the process of enforcing performance or paying compensation to make up for the losses you have suffered. Whether resolution can be achieved through negotiations or mediations or court litigation, our attorneys are best prepared in any instance to provide our clients with the commanding representation they deserve. We put an experienced team on your side to make sure that you have the best chance of achieving your goals.
Types of Civil Litigation
Civil litigation covers many different types of disputes, including:
- Breach of Contract claims
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Product liability lawsuits
- Personal injury claims
- Intellectual property disputes
- Construction liability lawsuits
- Medical malpractice claims
- Employment and labor disputes
- Real estate lawsuits
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Education law disputes
The attorneys at the Dorchester Law Center have successfully handled each of these matters in various context. Let us put our 40 years of experience to work for you.